Teastories was founded only a few months ago, so I thought I will give you a little input about myself.
1. I am watching a lot of hyped TV series (True Detective, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Homeland,...) together with my boyfriend, but only in English. We finished around 40 TV series so far.
2. I am a pescetarian which means I don't eat meat but fish. Update 24th of March 2016: I only eat fish that was bought from a local market - I want to know where the fish comes from and that it wasn't bred in an aquaculture.
3. I am a highly sensitive person. I'm pretty sure that I feel everything more intensely than most people and I start to cry very easily.
4. I don't drink alcohol. Not because I got the opinion that it's bad, but I never really felt the need to drink it, but I don't mind people enjoying it. I also don't smoke.
5. I don't actually wear a lot of Make-Up in private. I never wear any foundation because even at jobs I don't like the feeling of it on my skin and I don't think that I really need it. Most of the time I'm wearing mascara and I comb through my brows (even if nobody can see them because of my bangs) to achieve my everyday-look.
6. When I'm working on something, I always listen to music, especially when I'm blogging.
7. My favorite animals are dogs. I'm obsessed with Mia, my 11-months old Magyar Vizsla. I sometimes post pictures of her on my Instagram.
8. I love tea. It's my favorite drink ever and there's no day that goes by without one big cup of it.
9. I can type very quickly. I'm not a champion, but my personal record are 109 words per minute. You can test yourself on www.10fastfingers.com.
10. Thanks to my boyfriend I'm enthusiastically flossing my teeth every night. I got a very structured teeth care routine which I never skip.