It's that time of the year again where everybody loves to stay home with a cup of tea and a warm blanket. To make your home even more cosy, here are some of my favorite picks from H&M Home. They're very up to date concerning interior trends recently, and since I'm (still) in love with copper and white, it's so easy for me to find some inspiration there.
1. This beautiful cushion is made out of velvet and would be super comfy on my bed. I love the idea of having a lot of different cushions to cuddle with!
2. Copper and minimalistic design is the perfect combination for me. This subtle candle holder will lighten my living room in the chillier nights of autumn.
3. What can I say: I am searching for the perfect pineapple for a while now. When I went to Milan in July, I discovered a very big pineapple sculpture together with my boyfriend. Since it seemed to be the last one, I immediately took it in my hands but then I had the feeling that it's too big and pompous for my flat. After a few minutes of thinking, I brought it back to the sales assistant and literally said: "I'm sorry, but this is not the right pineapple for me." My boyfriend and I are still making jokes about this day. This one's cool because you can stick a candle in it.
4. I'm a big fan of Halloween, even if I don't celebrate it, but I like watching scary movies or TV series (looking at you, American Horror Story) while eating self-made popcorn. For a little Halloween party with my closest friends, these paper cups will get us in the right mood.
5. When I saw this cute stuffed animal, I just thought that I need to have it. Look at those glasses! I don't know what to do with it though, maybe I could give it to Mia and she'd destroy it sooner or later.
6. Candles are a personal must-have for me during every season, but especially in autumn and winter. I love working on my Macbook without any light except the one from candles (and the display obviously, what a romantic feeling!). A soft smell supports my relaxation and helps me getting into the right mood for things. This one smells like Lilac and would be a perfect addition to my family.
7. This box is looking beautiful when it's empty, but it would also be a good place to put my jewelry in. I can also imagine putting it on a shelf with magazines.
8. Mia loves to take her toys out from a basket, then pick the right one for her and drag it around in the flat. This one has the perfect height and she can see through it so that she knows which toy she's choosing.
9. It's all about concrete and minimalism this season. An unscented white candle with a little bit of grey around it fits into every home.
10. I recently discovered my love for smaller tea cups. Since I was using only very big ones (500ml and more), it's a huge step for me to use tiny ones and use my water boiler even more, but I enjoy the look of them a lot: Most of them are either transparent or pure white, but I like this combination of the golden typography and white. These ones are made out of porcelain and are dishwasher safe.
11. Glass and wood in combination often achieve a very classy, simple but beautiful outcome. Since I'm a big fan of empty bottles, glasses and boxes, I'd simply put this big jar on a shelf.
12. Lately, my Instagram feed is full of glass cloches. This one is so big that you can easily put a cactus or flower in it. The color gold makes it a good pick for the coming colder season of the year.
Do you have a favorite store where you buy your home decor?